When Content And Keywords Reign, Serp Check How Your Healthcare Keywords Are Performing
As per coffeycomm, a full-service healthcare marketing firm, among the top healthcare keywords that get high monthly search volumes in the U.S. includes:
- urgent care near me – 4,110,000
- hospital near me – 725,000
- pediatrician near me – 291,000
- gynecologist near me – 242,000
- doctors near me – 235,000
- emergency room near me – 213,000
- walk in clinic – 175,000
- primary care physician near me – 127,000
- cardiologist near me – 106,000
- doctor’s office near me – 78,100
When it comes to digital marketing, whether for healthcare or other industries, excellent content is a driving force, from your website and webpages to your posts on your social media accounts. However, even if you have exceptional content, this is no good if no one gets to see it. This is where keywords come in.
With the numerous online platforms as well as digital marketing strategies that now exist, you may be thinking about (or perhaps doubting) the importance of keyword research. However, in terms of search engine optimization, keyword research is a fundamental and important aspect to focus on. So, it is wise to serp check the performance of your keywords.
Content and Keywords Reign – SERP Check Your Healthcare Keywords
As you create your content, it is then important to add specific keywords that would naturally integrate or fit into your content. This is because search engines, like Google, Bing, and Yahoo, base searches on keywords, an extremely crucial factor for it to get the best and most relevant webpages to display of their search engine results pages (SERPs).
But first, it would be best to check how your webpages are ranking on search engines based on your chosen keywords using a serp checker, such as AccuRanker’s rank track. With this reliable serp checker tool, you will be able to gather useful SEO metrics on your top ranking (and low ranking) webpages for a keyword. Those metrics can help you identify which of your content and keywords need improvements and those that you can supplement to further increase or maintain its ranking position. The higher the rank of your webpage on search engine results pages, the better your visibility. With good visibility, the greater the possibility for your to get organic traffic, which in turn can potentially provide you leads and increase conversion rate.
Apart from having strong keywords, it is also beneficial to identify what your intentions or objectives are when incorporating keywords into your content for SEO purposes. Below are the 4 major keywords for you to classify your intent and choose the proper keywords:
- INFORMATIONAL KEYWORDS: used by searchers when seeking general information or an answer to a particular question.
- NAVIGATIONAL KEYWORDS: used by searchers when they intend to find a specific webpage or website.
- COMMERCIAL KEYWORDS: used by searchers with the intent to research about or examine certain services or brands.
- TRANSACTIONAL KEYWORDS: used by searchers when meaning to make a purchase, avail of a service, or complete an action.