Eyelash Care For Healthy Lashes
As per statistics, a large number of women make use of mascara on a daily basis. If not, they would typically put on false eyelashes.
Enhancing Your Eyelashes With The Mascara
There are plenty of reasons as to why women use mascara. But the leading reason is that our natural eyelashes aren’t that attractive when unpainted as it is so light that they seem invisible. Even people with long beautiful eyelashes still apply mascara to emphasize its look.
Apart from emphasizing makeup, mascara also provides a special and distinct look. Eyelashes that are perfectly coated creates a certain kind of frame making the eyes appear deeper as well as more beautiful. With a high-quality mascara, the eyelashes are darkened, thickened, lengthened and curled. It brings together the make-up creating a really expressive as well as intriguing look.
While a mascara can definitely make the eyes really attractive, it is important to choose your mascara well as they come in different types and provide different dazzling results. Check out https://www.gogrit.org/style/beauty/best-mascaras-for-older-women/ to find the right mascara to suit your make-up and style.
Tips For Eyelash Health
Although our eyelashes may be thin and almost invisible, they actually have important roles to play. The primary role of our eyelashes is to protect our eyes from tiny particles like sand and dust from entering and damaging our eyes. Its secondary role is to give a signal that an object might be too close to the eyes since our eyelashes are very sensitive to touch.
Because of these very crucial functions, we need to take care of our eyelashes. Apart from enhancing its look, we don’t frequently give its general health much thought. Eyelash care need to be included in our day-to-day personal grooming. So here are some simple eyelash care tips you can do to maintain healthy eyelashes:
- (1) Before bed time, clean your face thoroughly including your eye area
- (2) Search for cleansers that are specifically formulated for the eyes and gently clean the eye area with a sponge to get rid of make-up and dirt
- (3) When putting on make-up as well as taking them off, make certain that you don’t tug or yank your eyelashes too much
- (4) Applying an eyelash serum will help condition the lashes and promote growth
- (5) In terms of mascara use, avoid those containing ethel alcohol as it very drying, which can make the eyelashes brittle causing it to break. Also avoid mascaras that contain phthalates and parabens